- 1 part peach puree
- 2 parts Prosecco or another sparkling wine
- 1 pinch of edible, nontoxic, dried or fresh lavender
1. Place the puree in the bottom of a champagne glass.
2. Carefully pour in the sparkling wine.
3. Don't stir, but use a spoon to pull the puree up along thesides of the glass, so that you won't lose the bubbles.
4. Decorate with the lavender.
If you are having a hard time finding peach puree, you can also use high quality peach juice or another fruit puree. A classic Bellini has peach liquor as a top layer.