You have no items in your shopping cart.
November 12, 2019
November 8, 2019
November 5, 2019
November 4, 2019
This entry was posted on May 6, 2011 by John Thompson.
Add some Caribbean fire by grilling chicken breasts or ribs in this hot and spicy jerk marinade.
1) Add tarragon vinegar to “Vinegar, Citrus or Wine #1” mark on the Herb n’ Serve.
2) Add a handful of AeroGarden thyme leaves.
3) Turn ON the Herb ’n Serve until the herbs are chopped.
4) Turn OFF & add white wine to “Vinegar, Citrus or Wine #2” mark on the Herb n’ Serve.
5) Add soy sauce to the “Oil” line on the Herb ‘n Serve.
6) Add 3 to 5 finely chopped jalapeño chili peppers (or other AeroGarden chili peppers).
7) Add 5 garlic cloves, minced.
8) Add 2 tsp ground allspice.
9) Add 1 tbsp brown sugar.
10) Add 1 tsp pepper.
11) Turn ON the Herb ’n Serve to mix ingredients.
This entry was posted in Recipes on May 6, 2011 by John Thompson.
← Previous Post
Next Post →
Hello Guys, I have prepared my food with this new Jerk Seasoning named DKSpice. It is a spicey traditional Jamaican Jerk Seasoning paste. DKSpice will add irresistible flavor and tropical island heat to your meat with jerk spices in all your recipes.
Mon-Fri 8AM - 5PM MT
*Free Shipping offers apply to the 48 contiguous United States only. MIRACLE-GRO® and the 2-Leaf Design are registered trademarks of OMS Investments, Inc. and are being used under license.