You have no items in your shopping cart.
November 19, 2019
November 15, 2019
November 12, 2019
November 8, 2019
This entry was posted on February 13, 2013 by .
To transplant from the AeroGarden try these steps:
1) Moisten some high quality potting soil (get a really good soil from your garden center or a hydroponic store)
2) Remove plant from AeroGarden
3) With heavy duty scissors carefully cut the basket in half lengthwise and remove the pod from the roots.
4) Place roots into a 4 inch peat pot, holding top of pod level with top of pot
5) Gently drop in soil around the roots, building up toward the top, so that when the last soil fills the pot, it is filling around the top of the pod
6) Press down around the pod, gently, so compress the soil around the pod and support the plant
7) Add more soil if needed
8) Place pot in a well lit, but not sunny location for one week, keeping soil evenly moist (bottom watering is best for this)
9) After a week, move to a sunny location or under grow lights
10) After another week, start hardening off to move outside. Place plants on a shady porch, first for an hour a day, then gradually increasing as they “harden”. After about a week, if weather permits (above freezing) you can transplant them into the ground or outdoor containers.
11) You can skip steps 1-9 if you harden off the plants well in advance of transplanting, but steps 1-9 really help the plants adjust to soil
This entry was posted in Indoor Gardening Tips on February 13, 2013 by .
← Previous Post
Next Post →
Precisely how would you find a way to develop this kind of excellent crowd regarding commenters to your site?
I don't understand the question. Could you please rephrase it?
Wow that was unusual. I just wrote an really long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over
again. Anyhow, just wanted to say wonderful blog!
Mon-Fri 8AM - 5PM MT
*Free Shipping offers apply to the 48 contiguous United States only. MIRACLE-GRO® and the 2-Leaf Design are registered trademarks of OMS Investments, Inc. and are being used under license.