Back to Top
Creamy Zucchini-Basil Soup
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 zucchinis, chopped
- 2 cups vegetable or chicken broth
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup basil leaves
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Fine sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- In a saucepan, heat the oil and onion over medium-high heat. When hot, add the zucchini and sauté until the vegetables are soft. Set aside and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Place the zucchini and onion, bone broth, basil, garlic, salt, and pepper in a food processor. Blend until combined. Add the olive oil and pulse until combined. Return the soup to the saucepan and reheat. Divide soup between two bowls and serve.
Recipe from: Epicurious