Cherry Tomato and Feta Pasta
You’ve probably seen a few variations of the recent “Feta and Tomato Pasta” craze. It’s so easy, and delicious, and you can certainly “make it your own” with additional ingredients, like spices, veggies or more protein! Regardless of how you might jazz this up, it’s a PERFECT way to use all those juicy cherry tomatoes and the basil you’re growing in your AeroGarden!
- 1 Block Greek Feta Cheese
- Approximately 2 pints (about 16 ounces or so) of cherry or grape tomatoes
- Approximately 2-3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 5 cloves of garlic, roughly chopped
- 1/4 tsp red chili flake (or more if you like more spice)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 fresh black pepper
- 2-3 tbs chopped fresh basil
- 12 ounces of dried, thin pasta
Place a rack in the middle of the oven and preheat to 400 degrees
Toss the tomatoes and garlic in half of the olive oil. Pour them into a 9X13 baking dish and sprinkle with salt.
Tip: if you’d like to add more veggies or ingredients to this dish, you can bake them along with the tomatoes and and cheese, or prepare them separately and mix them in at the end. Enjoy!