Holidays are over and all we can think about is when will summer be here? Sadly not for a couple more months, but not to fear, this tropical green smoothie might just trick you into thinking its warm outside. This simple five ingredient beet greens smoothie recipe is a healthy and tasty treat that can be made with greens from your AeroGardens Greens Smoothie Kit. This low calorie drink is packed with protein and contains all the essential amino acids to start the new year off feeling happy, healthy, and worry free about maintaining your beach body.
Inspired by recipe from Feasting not Fasting
- 2 cups loosely packed beet greens
- ½ of a small avocado (about ¼ cup mashed)
- 1 cup cucumber chunks
- 1 banana
- ½ cup mango
- ½ cup water (or adjust amount to desired thickness)
- Add all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth and creamy (2-3 minutes). Adjust the amount of water if needed to make the smoothie your preferred consistency. If the smoothie is not sweet enough for you, add a small amount of stevia, honey, or pure maple syrup.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!