Starting Seeds in an AeroGarden If you’re looking for a fast and convenient seed starting system for vegetable, herb, or
Bacon Wrapped, Basil Stuffed Shrimp!
Yes! Bacon Wrapped Shrimp!
This savory appetizer is sure to please almost EVERYONE. Plus it is so easy and calls for a simple list of ingredients.
The fresh basil grown from your AeroGarden will give this a gourmet taste and an elevated visual appeal.
Out of basil? Don’t worry, basil grows really fast and ready for harvest in just a couple of weeks.
There are several basil seed pod kit options to choose from.
1/2 cup olive oil
2 tsp crushed red pepper
1 lb large shrimp
1/3 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
1 1/2 Tbsp Parmesan cheese
2 garlic cloves, minced
16 pieces bacon
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix olive oil and crushed red pepper in small bowl and set aside.
- Peel and devein shrimp, leaving tails on. Butterfly shrimp by cutting a slit along the back and gently pressing open.
- Combine basil, Parmesan and garlic in a small bowl. Place basil mixture evenly in shrimp openings; press shrimp closed.
- Cook bacon over medium heat until partially cooked. Drain on paper towels.
- Wrap each shrimp with 1 slice bacon, and place on greased baking sheet.
- Brush infused olive oil over shrimp and bake for 8 to 9 minutes.
For your outdoor garden, there are three ways to grow those plant babies. Whether you have a full backyard or