Reset Nutrient Timer
When light is on, press and hold the yellow LIGHT button until red nutrient light starts to flash. Then, release the button. The nutrient light should go out and reappear in 14 days.
Reset Light Timer
When you want the lights to turn on, unplug and re-plug the AeroGarden. It will now stay on for about 16 hours and be off for 8 hours.
Did the AeroGarden 3SL stop bubbling/aerating?
If the base is vibrating but there are no bubbles in the water, this is a sign the aerator cap (small dome in front) is clogged. Follow these instructions on how to unclog the aerator. If the base is not vibrating, please contact customer service.
(Note: If your AeroGarden has a long white stem instead of a small dome in the front of the water bowl, you have the AeroGarden Sprout. Click here for troubleshooting information.)
1. Remove the Grow Deck with plants from garden.
2. Remove the Bowl from the Base and remove gate from the Bowl.
3. Empty and dry Water Bowl.
4. Unscrew the Aerator cap by turning it counterclockwise.
5. Clean the aerator cap with a toothbrush and white distilled vinegar as well as the aerator in the bottom of the bowl itself. (Warm water instead of vinegar will work as well).
6. Reassemble the AeroGarden and fill it with water. If you see bubbles in the water, the cleaning was a success!
7. If there are still no bubbles, the valve may still be in a closed position. You can check it by inserting a pin or toothpick very gently into the little opening underneath the bottom of the bowl. This will allow the valve to release if it is in the closed position, and will also remove any possible clogging.