In rare instances, the AeroGarden ULTRA might lose the "Days planted" and "Add nutrients in [x] days" after a power interruption, but you can easily restore them using the "Custom Settings" function.
To change the "Days planted" setting:
Press 'HOME' 1 or 2 times (depending upon which screen you are on)
Chose 'Other Options' and press OK
Choose 'Custom Settings' and press OK
Press OK at each of the next 3 custom setting explanation screens
Choose 'Days Planted' and press OK, then OK again at explanation screen
Choose 'Custom Settings'
Use the up arrow to reset the correct number of 'Days planted' then press OK
Choose 'Setting Correct' and press OK
'Settings Confirmed' screen is displayed
Press Home to return to dashboard
Now, adjust the number of days in the Nutrient cycle:
- From Home Screen, choose 'More Options' and press OK
- Choose 'Custom Settings' then press OK
- Press OK at each of the 3 custom setting explanation screens
- Choose 'Nutrient Cycle' the press OK
- Choose 'Customize Cycle' and press OK
- Choose 'Customize Setting' and press OK
- Use up/down arrows to arrive at correct number of days to add nutrients, press OK
- Cycle Days are displayed
- With 'Setting Correct' highlighted, press OK
- If cycle needs to be changed again, choose 'Customize setting' and start again
- NOTE: if you changed the number of days in your nutrient cycle, the 14 day default has been reset. If your intention was to reset the days in the nutrient cycle just for the current cycle and not for the ongoing nutrient cycle, you will need to reset the timer back to the 14 day default cycle after you have added nutrients. Choose the 'Restore Default' option in the Nutrient Cycle to do so.