AeroGarden Customer Service & Support
How To Adjust - Light Settings
Harvest & Harvest Wi-Fi (Setting Lights On):
*Note: Your 'Plant Select' option programs the duration of your light cycle. Follow the steps below to schedule when you'd like your lights to turn on:
- Quickly press and release the 'OK Menu' button; twice.
- Press & release the 'Down' arrow three times until your control panel displays, 'Set Lights ON Time'
- Press & release the 'OK Menu' button to accept.
- Use your arrow buttons to change the hour, then press the 'OK Menu' button to accept & continue to the minutes.
- Use your arrow buttons to change the minutes, then press the 'OK Menu' button to accept & continue to AM or PM option.
Sprout / AeroGarden 3 (SettingLights On & Off):
- Use your arrow buttons to change from AM or PM, then press the 'OK Menu' button to complete!
- Quickly press and release the yellow "Light" button. (Lights must be on to reset the timer).
Farm / Bounty / Harvest (Touch Screens):
- At the time you want the lights to go "On", unplug the AeroGarden and then plug it back in. Your lights are now scheduled to turn on during that specific time everyday until the 16 hour light cycle completes.
- First make sure you're on the Home Screen. This screen shows you your Light cycle, Water level & Plant Food reminder. It also tells you the time of day and the age of your plants.
- Tap the large 'Sun Icon' located on the left side of your screen
- Read the message, then tap 'Next'
- Tap 'Adjust On/Off Times' or choose 'Customize Settings' to change your light cycle
Ultra (Setting Lights On & Off):
- Tap 'Next' (if visible), then set the On or Off times by tapping the arrow pad
- Press Home to access the menu
- Choose option 'Set Lights'
- Choose option 'Set On/Off Times'
- Choose option 'Change On/Off Time'
- Use the arrows to set either the On or Off time.
(The other will automatically adjust to keep the total amount of light the same)
- Choose 'OK, Time is Correct'
Extra / Deluxe / Pro Series (Setting Lights On & Off):
*Note: This operation requires an External Timer.
- Press 'Home' and you're done!
- Plug your AeroGarden into an External Timer then plug the External Timer into the closest wall outlet.
- Set to '24-hour Super Grow' cycle by pressing the 'Select' button until the light indicator is next to 'Strawberries' or 'Live Plants' settings.
- Press & Hold the button until the light begins to blink. When it starts blinking, release it. The lights and pump will now be on 24/7
Classic 6 (Yellow Select Button):
- Set the external timer to go On & Off when you want. Follow the external timer directions.
- Press and release the Yellow select button surrounded by the plant light indicators.
- Repeat action above until the light reaches your plant variety.
Classic 7(Green Select Button):
*Note: You must be present during the specific time of day to schedule your lights to come On & Off. Follow the steps below to customize your light cycle:
Set Lights On:
- Now press and hold for 2 seconds until you notice all the light indicators flash to confirm that your lights have been successfully reset.
- Quickly press and release the "Lights" button. (Lights must be on to reset the timer).
- Press and hold the 'Lights' button again until the 'Select' indicator light starts blinking fast. The first 5-8 seconds will make the light blink slow. Keep holding the button (about 10-12 seconds) until the light indicator starts to blink faster. Then release the button.
Set Lights Off:
- The lights should temporarily shut off, and in a few seconds come back on. (The AeroGarden is now set to come on at this time every day).
- Once you set your lights to come on, decide what time of day you want the lights to turn off, and at that time of day, follow the steps below.
- Make sure the lights are on. (Lights must be on to reset the timer).
- Press and hold the 'Lights' button until the 'Select' light indicator begins to blink. (Hold the button no longer than 5-8 seconds). Release the button as soon as it starts blinking. When it quits blinking, the lights will turn off.
- The AeroGarden is now set to go off at this time every day.