Light Cycles (Aerator runs 24 Hours)
Newer Model Instruction
With the grow lights on:
1. Choose a plant selection other than Vegetables
2. Press and hold the Select button for about 5 seconds until the selection lights begin to circle around.
3. Release the "Select" button as soon as the lights begin circling.
4. With the lights still circling, press and release the Reset button (do not press and hold the button)
5. The plant selection will return to Tomatoes/Peppers and the Add Nutrient light will flash 3 times.
The unit is now reset and the pump will start.
Original Model Instructions
Setting The Lights:
unplug the unit and then plug it back in and that will set the lights to
start at that specific time. If it appears this is not working, then do
the factory reset instructions.
Make sure the grow lights are on
- Press and hold down the "Lights" button
- The light "Add Nutrients" will blink 3 times
- Then the "Bulb Reminder" light will blink 3 times
- Both lights will begin to blink simutaneously
- While both lights are blinking release the "Lights" button and quickly press and release the "Reset" button